[NFB-Science] Drawing Tools for Intro to Engineering Design

nspohn0 at gmail.com nspohn0 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 01:57:52 UTC 2020

Hi Lloyd,

I appreciate you sharing your experiences. I do not think it matters how
long ago you took college classes. You raised some very important questions
which I will use if necessary to defend my push for alternative methods of
communicating designs, as well as other potential engineering obstacles in
the future.

Thank You,
Nic