[NFB-Science] Drawing Tools for Intro to Engineering Design

nspohn0 at gmail.com nspohn0 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 02:09:45 UTC 2020

Hi Liam,

It sounds like the Sensational Blackboard is more like how sighted people
draw because you use a pen rather than a stylus on a plastic film. My
disability coordinator ordered an Intact about a month ago, but it is not
coming, likely due to a COVID related manufacturing issue. However, we are
not sure if this is the cause of the delay. I am also having the same issue
with a Draftsman board that my state VOC rehab agency ordered. Has not
showed up yet.

Regards,
Nic