[NFB-Science] Information On Groups Actively Working On STEM Requested

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Mon Apr 26 21:58:07 UTC 2021

Folks,

Concerning STEM education, Dan Gardner, CEO of ViewPlus Technologies, Inc, has written:

"I'm very interested in this area because I believe the best way to improve career opportunities for blind students is to get better tools for them in STEM.  If there is a working group or someone I can talk to about what people are doing globally, I would love to contribute."

I pointed to the various NFB divisions:

(https://nfb.org/about-us/divisions-committees-and-groups/divisions)

such as the National Organization of Blind Educators, the Assistive Technology Trainers, and the Parents of Blind Children.

If you know of such a group  working on STEM projects, please contact Dan using  the information below.

Dan Gardner

CEO, ViewPlus Technologies, Inc

Phone: 541-754-4002 x210

Email: Dan.Gardner at ViewPlus.com<mailto:Dan.Gardner at ViewPlus.com>
https://viewplus.com/

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838