[NFB-Science] Guidance for Microbiology

Noah Cook noah00cook at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 04:32:46 UTC 2021

Hello,

I’m currently taking a Microbiology class this semester, and I was wondering if anyone could offer any advice for how I might do well in the course. Specifically, I have concerns about the lab since I will need to fill out data sheets with drawings based on visual observations. The fact that everything is virtual adds another layer of uncertainty. Any direction would be appreciated since I’m not even sure what accommodations would be best during this crazy time.

Best,
Noah