[nfb-talk] National Federation of the Blind Comments onSaturdayNight Live Segment

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 00:53:21 UTC 2008

You know, it may be he isn't aware of some of his own facial expressions. I
mean, if no one has said anything about it to him he may not be aware he is
doing it.  I am sure that whenever I get my vision back (which may not be
till the next life), I may be dismayed at how I appear in public as
according to my close family, I sometimes have distracting body language. It
is kind of a deja vous reading about his blindness in one eye and small
vision in the other, as that is what I have had, and I would turn my head
and squint and look like I was frowning and the whole bit.  I haven't done
this for a few years as I lost my rreading vision and so don't squint any
more, but I am sure what people saw of me during my life will be
embarrassing whenever I am able to see for myself.
Maybe not, but just maybe.
XCheers.
--le

--le