[nfb-talk] Question on an upcoming change

Michael D. Barber m.barber at mchsi.com
Sun Nov 9 22:44:45 UTC 2008

I use the Motorola Q 9M with Mobile Speak for Smart Phones.  Very
accessible.  I'm told the www.accessiblephones.com will be updating their
site before the end of this month and you can check there under Verizon and
see if other phones will work.  I know that some of the Palm Trios work as
well.  I have used Verizon for 2 years and am very happy with the service
and the great connectivityh.  I can count on one hand the amount of dropped
calls and I travel all over the country.

Cordially,
Michael