[nfb-talk] A T Guys Black Friday through Cyber Monday Deals

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Nov 28 07:36:49 UTC 2008

A T Guys, LLC, a premier licensed Code Factory distributor, is
offering huge savings this weekend only. Purchase the brand new
Mobile Geo GPS software package for $777, a savings of nearly $120
off retail. Or, if you have a Symbian-based phone like the Nokia N82,
purchase Wayfinder Access GPS navigation for only $349. We're also
offering specials on the Mobile Daisy Player, now for only $109.

For a complete list of current specials  and to learn about our
available products, please visit
<http://www.atguys.com>http://www.atguys.com
Our Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals end December 1.

Please call 989-284-7915 or visit our website if you have questions.

Have a great weekend.

J.J.