[nfb-talk] Blindness and Sexuality

Michael Bullis mabullis at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 20:45:34 UTC 2009

I can't tell you all how pleased I am that my little April fools joke has
gotten such discussion.  Just so everyone knows.  I did identify it as an
April fools joke on the list durring the date of April 1st.  After that, I
have identified it as such when asked.
April fools Day is one of my favorite days of the year.
Mike Bullis
Baltimore Maryland