[nfb-talk] cheap airlines?

Ed Meskys edmeskys at localnet.com
Sat Apr 25 19:00:03 UTC 2009

A story on NPR recently mentioned that three economy airlines are not
available on on-lime travel agencies like Orbitz or Expedia. I remember  one
was Southwest. Can anyone tell me the others?

I want to travel from Boston July 2 for the NFB National Con. Expedia gave
me a price of $300, and Southwest would not give me anything. I want to try
the other two. An NFB member in NH got a fare on Amtrak, handicapped/senior,
of something like $160, but travel takes about 24 hours, including bus from
nearest Amtrak stop in Cleveland.

Thanks, Ed Meskys