[nfb-talk] cheap airlines?

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 25 20:51:40 UTC 2009

Hello Ed and listers,

    Southwest Airlines has a Web Site:
http://www.southwest.com

    See you in Detroit.

Peter Donahue

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Meskys" <edmeskys at localnet.com>
To: "nfb-talk" <nfb-talk at nfbnet.org>; "nhblind-talk"
<nhblind-talk at listserv.icors.org>; <trufen at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 2:00 PM
Subject: [nfb-talk] cheap airlines?

A story on NPR recently mentioned that three economy airlines are not
available on on-lime travel agencies like Orbitz or Expedia. I remember  one
was Southwest. Can anyone tell me the others?

I want to travel from Boston July 2 for the NFB National Con. Expedia gave
me a price of $300, and Southwest would not give me anything. I want to try
the other two. An NFB member in NH got a fare on Amtrak, handicapped/senior,
of something like $160, but travel takes about 24 hours, including bus from
nearest Amtrak stop in Cleveland.

Thanks, Ed Meskys