[nfb-talk] NEW PRICE: Never-used K-NFB Reader Mobile for Sale

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 21:04:15 UTC 2009

** NEW PRICE: Was $1350, now $1200 **

Now before you go wondering why a scholarship winner is selling his
K-NFB Reader, know that I am using the funds to purchase a Trekker
GPS, which is of a more immediate need to me. I'm not looking to
profit from a gracious NFB scholarship!

I'm looking to sell a brand new K-NFB Reader Mobile. It does not
include Talks or MobileSpeak, the screen reader for cell phones, but
it does include the new Nokia N82 phone and K-NFB Reader
software...all in their original packaging. (Those programs typically
retail for about $300.)

My initial asking price is *** $1200 plus shipping *** (retails for
$1370 plus shipping). However, I am open to negotiate that price. This
product will be sold as-is, with no additional warranty or guarantee.
Payments MUST be processed through PayPal.

If you're interested, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL. E-mail me OFF-LIST!

Thanks,
Corbb O'Connor
corbbo at gmail dot com