[nfb-talk] Fw: Thank you for your recent email

Kenneth Chrane kenneth.chrane at verizon.net
Tue Aug 25 22:09:01 UTC 2009

Email
----- Original Message -----
From: senator at kennedy.senate.gov
To: kenneth.chrane at verizon.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 2:39 PM
Subject: Thank you for your recent email

Dear Mr. Chrane:

Thank you for contacting my office with your concerns about Medicare.  I appreciate hearing your views on this important health issue.

Our country faces a serious health care crisis. It is extremely important to me to ensure that older Americans have access to affordable, and effective health insurance.

I will continue to do all that I can in the Senate to protect Medicare, assure its financial stability, and improve its coverage and implementation, so that older Americans have the best possible access to the quality health care they need and deserve.

Medicare is one of the most successful social programs ever enacted. It has served seniors well in the past and Congress has a responsibility to keep it strong for the years ahead.

Sincerely,
Edward M. Kennedy