[nfb-talk] [Blindtlk] The Twenty-First Communications and Video Accessibility Act, H.R. 3101

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 15:54:35 UTC 2009

Mr. Frye,

Thank you for keeping us informed of the national office's actions
regarding this proposed legislation.  My concern is not so much what
the authors intend, but what the bill would permit or require.  While
I saw nothing onerous in the bill, I am not yet even a first year law
student.  I fear that I may miss something of importance.

I trust that the bill is being scrutinized by the best, and if there
should be some particularly objectionable language within, we shall
soon know what it is.

Thanks again,

Joseph

--
How many children in America are not taught how to read?
If they are blind, the answer is 90%.