[nfb-talk] Evansville Indiana

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 11:40:09 UTC 2009

Dar,
Keep in mind too that I believe from when he would casually mention it to
his blind friends from across the country. I believe he would tell us that
Evansville is a large sized city.  Here is a link to more information about
Evansville, Indiana.
http://www.city-data.com/city/Evansville-Indiana.html Here is an Wikipedia
article on about Evansville Indiana as well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evansville,_Indiana
Here is also a link for their public transportation information from
Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Evansville_Transit_System
Here is the information for the NFB chapter in Indiana.
NFB of Indiana
Ron Brown, President
6010 Winnpeny Lane
Indianapolis, Indiana 46220-5253
NFB of IN: 317-205-9226
E-mail: rb15 at iquest.net

I'm sure if you try and contact the president of the state affiliate he
might be able to put you guys in contact with a member of the NFB local
chapter in Evansville.

Jessica