[nfb-talk] future NFB conventions

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Dec 2 09:20:17 UTC 2009

I don't want to seem like Scrooge, but talk of holding national
convention in places like Boulder is just silly.  It just doesn't
have the infrastructure to support a convention of our size.  We need
a hotel that can hold 3000 or more people, and a nearby major
airport.  Sure, Boulder would be lovely, but it ain't going to happen.

Dave