[nfb-talk] window-eyes

Sarah Baughn sarahb006 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 16:28:12 UTC 2009

Ed, I don't know the answers to a lot of the questions that you ask, but I
do know that one good thing about GW Micro is that you can pay over time,
thirty-nine dollars a month and when you buy, they automatically give you
the latest version.
Sarah
If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this
mountain: "Remove hence to yonder place.", and it shall remove, and nothing
shall be impossible unto you.