[nfb-talk] Study Finds Facial Expressions are Inherited

dmgina dmgina at qwest.net
Thu Jan 1 04:41:43 UTC 2009

When I was at wall mart, a little child was saying my eyes were closed.
and why would a dog want to guide me.
I let mama handle it all.
there are times that the plastic of the eye is better with your eyes closed.
then dirt doesn't get on them.

--Dar
www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/5779
Every saint has a past