[nfb-talk] Losing DVS

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Wed Jan 14 21:50:39 UTC 2009

With all due respect, sir, you are wrong.  Before explaining why, let me
suggest that you correct your own misinformation by reading all we have to
say on the subject in the various Braille Monitors now available on our
site.  Maybe instead of spouting off in impulsive and emotional irrational
anger, you should better aquaint yourself with what we really said first.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3375
e-mail: