[nfb-talk] Losing DVS

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Thu Jan 15 17:58:05 UTC 2009

Well, just because you think it should be mandatory doesn't mean it should be.  Like I said, it's your *OPINION* that DVS ought to be mandatory.

In Christ,
Alan

+-+-+-

   for by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, Ephesians 2:8
~~~
awheeler at neb.rr.com
IM me at: outlaw-cowboy at live.com
Skype: redwheel1