[nfb-talk] Losing DVS

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Jan 16 14:27:19 UTC 2009

The fact is that I'm making sense. You can't argue with my logic so you try
to make it about me. Well, it's not about me. It's about the NFB doing
things counter to the best interests of blind people.

The NFB's actions are partially responsible for my losing access to DVS. Not
only is it fair for me to complain about that, it's a *good* thing. The NFB
has to get back on track. You should take this as constructive criticism.
The NFB is never going to improve if everyone just says that whatever it
does is fine.