[nfb-talk] thunderbird and filters and JAWS

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Thu Jan 22 14:33:39 UTC 2009

	Joel, thanks very much.  Could you contact me off list?  Thanks.

Joel Zimba wrote:
> I can't tell you what the problem is exactly.  I filter these messages
> andit works fine.
>
> note that often the list address may not always be in the to: field ...
> also, there is often oddness when dealing with cc:-ed messages and such.
> I usually put the list address in the field marked "header contains" as
> that works for most situations.
> of course, this list puts nfbtalk in the subject, so that is also a
> goodfilter.
> I've been using thunderbird for years and  it keeps me able to stay on
> top of thousands upon thousands of messages.
>
> good luck,
>
> Joel
>

> Ray Foret jr wrote:

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad
you come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your
own land"

George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3375