[nfb-talk] Live Streaming of NFB Convention:

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Sun Jul 5 20:15:43 UTC 2009

>From what I remember, they streamed the convention last year in such a way
that you could use the player of your choice.  Now, this year, it looks like
it's going to be imbedded flash.  So, make sure your flash player is up to
date.  Now, of course, I could be all wet on this; but, I'm basing that on
the fat that I went to the URL and heard music immediately without Firefox
asking me what I wanted to do with the stream file.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: