[nfb-talk] Free Conference calling.

H. Field missheather at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 04:15:28 UTC 2009

There's one company called free conference call.
You can sign up on their website

www.freeconferencecall.com

One thing to remember when using these free services is the long
distance charges. While the service is free to use, you are charged
long distance fees by your respective long distance providers. So, if
folks don't have free, or low rate long distance rates, it can cost a
bit. This particular company is based in California.

Best regards,

Heather