[nfb-talk] [blindlaw] BGL Disability Rights Fellowship

Mehgan Sidhu ms at browngold.com
Sat Mar 21 16:56:24 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I'm pleased to make the following announcement on behalf of Brown,
Goldstein & Levy.  I hope that many of you will apply.  Please let me
know if you have any questions.

Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP, is proud to introduce a one-year
disability rights fellowship.  The Fellowship offers a recent
law-school graduate or judicial clerk (0 to 3 years out) with a
disability the opportunity to participate in all phases of disability
rights litigation at our firm in Baltimore, Maryland.  Brown,
Goldstein & Levy is a 16-lawyer, Baltimore-based law firm devoted
principally to litigation.  The firm has developed a national
reputation for its high-profile, high-impact disability rights
cases.  The one-year fellowship will begin in September 2009. The
application deadline is April 15, 2009.   Please visit our website
for additional details about the fellowship and the firm and to
download an application: www.browngold.com<http://www.browngold.com/>.

Mehgan Sidhu
Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP
120 East Baltimore Street, Suite 1700
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
410-962-1030 x1324
410-385-0869 (fax)
ms at browngold.com<mailto:ms at browngold.com>
www.browngold.com<http://www.browngold.com/>

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail may contain confidential information that may also be
legally privileged and that is intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or
an authorized agent of the recipient, please be advised that any
dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or taking of any action in
reliance on the information contained herein, is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
me immediately by use of the reply button, and then delete the e-mail
from your system.  Thank you!