[nfb-talk] [Bulk] taxes

Wm. Ritchhart william.ritchhart at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 29 13:44:56 UTC 2009

I have used Tax Act from First Story, Inc. for several years.  It works
very well with JAWS.  However this year they added a captia with no
non-visual work around.  After spending hours over weeks, I had to
acquire a sighted friend to enter the captia code.

I really like the product other than it's new quirk.  I found it from
the IRS web site and it is free, unless you efile.

THANKS, William