[nfb-talk] Blind baseball player "hears" his dreamcometrueonlocal Little League team

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 21:40:45 UTC 2009

No one has yet suggested that the rest of the team join him (suitably
blindfolded) in a game of beep ball.  Now not only would he be able to play,
but he'd probably excel in this sport. (Kind of like to story about Stevie
Wonder challenging Tiger Woods to a round of golf for a large sum of
money--but stipulated the game should start at midnight.)
But back to baseball, I still think he'd have more than enough real work to
do as a manager of the team.
--le