[nfb-talk] [Chapter-presidents] room mate for National

Ed Meskys edmeskys at localnet.com
Fri May 22 23:58:40 UTC 2009

I have a twin double room at the Marriott, and am alone. I often share rooms
at conventions, with up to six people, and if necessary can add a roll-away.

I am totally blind, with no light perception, use a guide dog, do not smoke,
am 73 years old, snore a little, and am not bothered by other snoring. I am
arriving by Amtrak around 8 AM Friday and leaving around 10 PM Thursday. I
joined the NFB in 1975 and have only missed one National convention since my
first in 1978.

I am a science fiction enthusiast and usually have a group in to discuss it
for a couple hours after the banquet.

When rooming with strangers I respect privacy by dressing in the bathroom,
and do not wander past my own bed. I bring food and buy snak-paks, and eat
most meals in the room.

Ed Meskys
603-253-6207
edmeskys at localnet.com