[nfb-talk] Screen reader for new computer

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Nov 12 00:37:44 UTC 2009

This is only true for the System Access to Go version, which requires an active Internet Explorer session. For the standalone version, you only require an Internet connection occasionally to A) ensure you get the latest updates installed and B) to validate your license. You don't need an active, always on connection for this, however.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY