[nfb-talk] Mac with Voice Over

Amelia Dickerson ameliadickerson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 00:32:44 UTC 2009

I wonder about the experiences people have had with Mac and Snow
Leopard. I am solidly a PC user and don't want to give up any of the
computer access that has come over the years. However, I am trying to
figure specifically what people have found that they can and cannot do
on a Mac. Can you use Open Book on it? What else is your experience?
It is pretty awesome to think of a screen reader coming with an OS.
--
Amelia Dickerson

What counts can't always be counted, and what can be counted doesn't
always count.
Albert Einstein