[nfb-talk] Recipes Needed

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Nov 16 00:16:40 UTC 2009

As you know the Braille Monitor publishes a few recipes each
month.  The practice, for some time is to go through the states
alphabetically, one at a time, then to give Divisions a chance if
they wish.  We are about through the states in this cycle, and are
about to go to Divisions.  I have asked, and Dan Frye has agreed that
NFBNET.ORG Users will get a chance to submit recipes for one month.

So, I am putting out a call for recipes.  I am sending just to a few
of our lists, including the blind-cooks list, so expect I will get enough.

I will establish a couple ground rules.  First, of course, good
recipes only, none of the a can of this, a can of that, and a can of
mushroom soup, and bake for an hour.  The recipes should be original,
and not published in the Monitor previously.  You can submit multiple
recipes, but unless we don't get enough submissions, we will only
publish one recipe per submitter to give the most people a
chance.  They use six recipes per month.

Finally, since I run the thing, and have for 18 years, I am the final
judge.  I may seek assistance, but ultimately it is my decision.

Please submit your recipes to me at
david.andrews at nfbnet.org

Dave