[nfb-talk] New USA White Cane Manufacture

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Nov 20 14:55:20 UTC 2009

I know this guy and I've seen these canes. They look to be on a par to what
we have learned to expect and accept.

Hello,

	I would like to introduce myself; I am Bob Riley the owner of
B-Canes.  We are a company who employ the blind and visually impaired.  I
started this company for the demand of canes for the blind.  I found that
most of the canes were being made overseas and not contributing to the US
work force.  The reason I started this company is to provide employment for
the blind.  My goal is to grow the company and provide even more employment
for the blind and visually impaired down the road.  I myself am visually
impaired.

	We make both rigid and folding canes.  The rigid canes are made by
gluing two to three different sizes of filament wound fiberglass tubing
together depending on the customer's preference.  The Fiberglass wound
tubing is made here in the United States.  These can be made in any length
you wish and we can also make child size canes.   The folding canes we make
are made from 100% of the same material which is rated five times stronger
than steel.  Both the rigid and folding are wrapped in a high grade white
reflective tape.

	I hope that next time you are planning to place an order for white
canes you consider trying B-Canes.  I strongly feel that you won't regret
giving our canes a try.  I thank you for your time.

Sincerely
Bob Riley

B-CANES
Robert Riley
1633 N. Irving
Fremont, Ne.  68025
Phone 402-727-5806 or
402-960-9880
Email bober49 at q.com or
herbiehskr at cox.net

Rigid Canes

Lengths		Cost		Quantities

54"-64"		$20.00	1 to 50

54"-64"		$18.00	51 or more

			Folding Canes

3 or 4 Section Cane 1-50 $24.00 EA. 50 or more $22.00 EA

Any special order changes to the canes will be an extra charge

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-
Http://www.thoughtprovoker.info