[nfb-talk] Accessible site question

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 22:46:24 UTC 2009

Hello all!

I tried to submit an order with Schwans.  I could do everything up to
approving the order.  I wasn't able to complete or submit my order.
Something is certainly invisible to me!  What is the best way to deal with
this?  Schwans use to be a very accessible site for us!  Now its pages are
so cluttered with junk but then so is Amazon and a few other places!  I
simply can't find the button or buttons, links etc.  to complete an order!
This is using both Window Eyes and System Access!

If you are having problems,  please write to:
email.us at schwans.com
Make yourself known!  Maybe this can be fixed!  I fully realize what I have
problems with others have found a solution but I don't feel they are getting
better!  If there is a better way to deal with this, Please pass along!

Thanks for reading!

Jim Aldrich