[nfb-talk] Future NFB Conventions

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 23:03:50 UTC 2009

Hello Peter and list,

When I  think of finances, I think of the automobile!  There's only so much
gas I can afford in order to run it!  Unfortunately, others siphon some of
the gas I need in order to run the car.  This gives me much less to work
with and I can't go as far!  I need a way to earn more of that green stuff
so my life and that of my wife can go further!  I understand you have
managed some of this for yourself!  Write me privately and I'll take a look
at any ideas you might have!  Then, we can talk convention!  Otherwise, it
is credit cards, mortgage, and a host of other things where money goes!  Got
to eat too!

Jim