[nfb-talk] Future NFB Conventions

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 18:09:19 UTC 2009

I've noticed that in the past more cities were sites of NFB conventions
whereas since about 2004 or so the only cities I've heard where conventions
are have been either Dallas, Atlanta whereas in years past I've heard that
cities as Kansas, Houston, Denver and San Francisco I think was once site of
a convention.
Gerardo