[nfb-talk] ipod questions.

Mary Ellen Sanchez sanchez.maryellen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 20:11:12 UTC 2009

hello my name is mary and i just had some quesitons about an ipod that i
purchased yesterday.  i was wondering if anyone could help me.  i just
purchased the apple classic ipod 160 gigs and was wondering what do i need
to do to put music on there?  do i need to use itunes and if so, is there a
version with scripts accessible to a blind person and also what folder does
the music need to go into if it doesn't need itunes as i am unable to figure
it out.  i would really appreciate any help i can get.
your friend,
mary.