[nfb-talk] NFB Centers and Rock Climbing

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Fri Oct 16 21:46:25 UTC 2009

John, the fundamental problem is this.  You always do think it's about you.
You want us to take your opinion seriously, but, you don't take us
seriously.  Face it.  You hate the NFB; and, whether or not you admit it's
true, it is.  You just sit around on the lists and wait for a subject to
come up that you think you can grab on to that's a hot button issue and then
you jump on it; for example, this so-called rock climbing issue.  Jim has
already said several times on this list that he has the information he feels
he needs and is willing to let the matter drop.  You don't seem to be able
to do that.  John, ansewr me something.  Have you nothing better to do with
your time than hate us?  I think that's a fair question.  Why?  Because you
seem to b a person who has a necessity for your hatred.  You seem not to be
happy unless you're hating someone or something involving the NFB.  The NFB
DOES, NOT, TELL, PEOPLE, HOW, TO, LIVE, EVERY, ASPECT, OF, THERE, LIVES!!!
You seem to think it  does.  I've seen people on this list try to reason
with you in a calm and deliberate fashion.  I've seen others come at you
with a much stronger tone.  No matter how we respond to you, you always do
the same think.  Why don't you jus go away and Barry yourself in the Meir of
your bitterness and hatred?  But no.  You won't do that.  You'll respond to
my message with yet more childish hatred and spew your venom all over us yet
again.  I know you will, because, that's all you do.  Well, go right ahead.
I can take it.  You really need to let go of your constant anger against us.
You'll get a stroke before you turn 50.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: