[nfb-talk] questions please

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 17 10:54:49 UTC 2009

We haven't had to call very often.  But, we've experienced the same thing
you do.  Usually, we try to see if our neighbor's son can come to look at
our TV, if it goes out, before getting a DirecTV person to come.  He has
DirecTV, so knows what to do, usually, to reset.  There's a little card in
our boxes, which he can take out and put back in, and then he has to go
through some steps to get the thing programmed, again.  Have you tried
unplugging your box and plugging it in again to reset? It takes awhile to
come back on, but that works for us, sometime.

Cindy