[nfb-talk] KNFB Reader Demos in the Washington D.C. Area

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu Sep 10 02:52:53 UTC 2009

All,

If you know of anyone in the DC area who would like to see a demo of the
KnfbReader Mobile I will be there this coming Tuesday and Wednesday,
September 15 and 16 working with our new local dealer, Burt Levy at the
Beyond Specs and the White Cane '& more' store located at 8720 Georgia
Avenue, Suite #302
Silver Spring, MD  20910-3638.  You may contact Bert at (301) 589-0866 to
arrange for a demonstration of the Reader.  Byrd has taken over the job from
Harold Snider because of Harold's passing earlier this year.

We will be demonstrating both the n82 and the N86 versions of the Reader.
Since the N82 is rapidly disappearing we will probably be migrating fully to
the N86 by the end of September unless we find a new stash of phones.
Switching to the newer phone will require an increase in the overall price
of the Reader.  More on that later.

I hope to see some of you while we are in DC.

Best,

The Michael Hingson Group
      "Speaking with Vision"
                  Michael Hingson, President
                          (415) 827-4084
                    info at michaelhingson.com
                    www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com