[nfb-talk] Last chance for your shot at an IPod Nano or Booksense xt

Meghan meghan at n-republic.net
Thu Apr 22 17:25:57 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:meghan at n-republic.net>Meghan
To: <mailto:meghan at n-republic.net>Meghan
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 9:59 PM
Subject: (cl) OT: Have Paypal? Last chance for your shot at an IPod
Nano or Booksense xt

This Sunday, April 25, there will be two drawings at the National
Federation of the Blind of Wisconsin's state convention.

The first drawing is a raffle through the Wisconsin Association of
Guide Dog Users.  We are raffling off a Booksense XT.  This portable
bookreader will be a prized win for whomever is lucky enough to
recieve it.  Tickets are $2 for 1 or $5 for 3.  Info on how to get
your tickets at last minute is provided below.  WAGDU is organizing a
service dog seminar for all dog users across the country which will
be held this September, and profits from this raffle will help to
make this a reality.

The Wisconsin Association of Blind students is raffling off an Ipod
Nano or cash equal for first prize, second prize is $200 and third
prize is $100.  Tickets are $2 for 1 or $5 for 3.  All proceeds will
help us to introduce independence and opportunity to those blind
students in the state of Wisconsin who have not yet found it.  The
funds will also help to support students on their way to National
Convention this summer in Dallas Texas.  Please see below on how to
get your tickets in either of these two raffles.

Meghan Whalen is currently president of both of these divisions, and
will be accepting payment via paypal up until Saturday evening at
6:00 PM.  The email address associated with the account is:
<mailto:mewhalen at wisc.edu>mewhalen at wisc.edu
Your tickets will be filled out before the drawing on Sunday morning
before 10:00 AM.  If you would like to listen in to see if you are
the lucky winner, have no fear.  Go to nfbwis.org where we will be
streaming our entire convention.

Take care and thank you in advance for your support.  If you have any
questions, do not hesitate to get in touch.  Contact information is below.

Best,
Meghan Whalen, President
<mailto:mewhalen at wisc.edu>mewhalen at wisc.edu
262-844-7938

--
Please address members with dignity and respect. Failure to do so
will result in termination. Members do discuss items of a personal