[nfb-talk] blind and wanting to improve things, not get labeled

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 21:24:24 UTC 2010

Very interesting. As one who has a short attention span for finance, unless
it directly impacts me, I'm impressed.

So actually, the upshot of it was that when republicans and democrats agree
on something for different reasons, you get disaster???
Sorry, couldn't resist.  Someone should have called that one though.  It
seems like someone just wanted to roll dice with other people's money and
rake in the winnings no matter how it fell out.
And they're still employed -- at the same jobs...
--le
--le