[nfb-talk] blind and wanting to improve things, not get labeled

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Apr 23 21:29:48 UTC 2010

Dude, I haven't proposed spending an infinate amount of money. In fact, I
haven't proposed *any* spending increases.  Actually, I proposed some
decreases. I said eventually, we will have to raise the retirement age and
institute a means test for SSI. I believe I said that twice, in fact.
Apparently, you haven't been paying attention.

----- Original Message ----- From: "qubit" <lauraeaves at yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nfb-talk] blind and wanting to improve things, not get labeled