[nfb-talk] blind and wanting to improve things, not get labeled

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Apr 26 01:50:39 UTC 2010

I meant SSI as in Social Security Income, not SSI as in Supplimentary
Security Income. Old people get SSI and when people talk about Social
Security going broke, they usually mean the Social Security
programIncome  .

On Apr 24, 2010, at 12:24 PM, <ckrugman at sbcglobal.net> <ckrugman at sbcglobal.net