[nfb-talk] NFB of SC State Convention Broadcast

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 10 00:12:45 UTC 2010

Hi All,

For the first time in its history!!!  The state convention of the NFB of SC
will be broadcast live over the internet!  People from around the world will
be able to listen to all of the great work being done here in SC.  Beginning
at 9:00 AM on Saturday, August 14, 2010, go to www.nfbsc.net and look for
directions on how to listen to the broadcast.  We will broadcast all
convention proceedings including the banquet Saturday night.  Then starting
at 8:45 AM on Sunday August 15, 2010, we will broadcast until the close of
the convention.

This is a great achievement for our state!!  Be sure to spread the word
about this to others!!!

Steve Cook
President of the Computer Science & Technology Division