[nfb-talk] New New Jersey Diabetics Division List

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Aug 21 20:14:23 UTC 2010

The Diabetics  Division of the New Jersey affiliate has a new list
nj-diabetes-division at nfbnet.org

Below is a description of this new list, plus instructions on how to subscribe.

Dave

The purpose of this list is to offer New Jersey diabetics a list to
discuss living with diabetes and its complications. This list is open
to both Type I and Type II Diabetics from New Jersey to support our
NFBNJ Diabetic Division locally and encourage new and long-time
members in the control of their diabetes and join our division.
Although the focus is on blindness and diabetes, any and all
discussion concerning diabetes is welcome. Discussions on topics such
as diet, dealing with healthcare, devices and control of diabetes are
some possible topics.
Please, however, do not ask any direct medical questions or give any
direct medical advice. Please refer all of this type of
question/information to a medical professional.

The moderator of the list is Vincent Chaney Jr.  You can reach him at:
vgc732 at optonline.net

You can subscribe to the list by either going to: