[nfb-talk] Telling Your Story: An Introduction

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 02:02:12 UTC 2010

Hi Judy and all,

People don't have to be board members of their organizations to participate.
As we know, some shining stars are content to serve from within the general
membership.  I'm just looking for the initiators, the ones who are among the
first to roll up their sleeves and get the job done regardless of their
position.  Please help us in spreading the word to people without Internet
access, and feel free to send us ideas on what channels we can pursue to do
the same.

Hope that helps,

Joe