[nfb-talk] Media Influence

Wm. Ritchhart william.ritchhart at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 6 15:24:25 UTC 2010

No.  The Rolex series is not main-stream enough to be shown on the main
network.  It gets shown on Speed and on ESPN 1 and/or 2.  The first and last
hours might be on ESPN.  Most will be shown on Speed.  They normally show
around 21 hours of race coverage and a 1/2 hour before and after.

Thanks, William