[nfb-talk] Enough already!

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Dec 10 03:58:44 UTC 2010

So Joseph, let's be clear.  What exactly are you
saying -- or what are you asking for.

Do you think I am a bad Federationist, disloyal,
not a friend to the cause -- or what?  What would
you do -- have me removed.  If you want to do
that, go ahead and try -- go to Dr. Maurer and take your shot.

I call each thread as I see it.  I have not
"blindly" no pun intended defend the person to
whom you speak about.  Unlike yourself, and many
others, I am not convinced that he does what he
does to provoke us.  I think he genuinely
believes what he says, and knows he is right, and
can't understand how or why we don't understand it.

While I don't always agree with him, he has the
right to not be attacked personally, no matter
his affiliation.  If it were him who were doing
the personal attacks, I would jump on him too --
and I believe I have in the past.

You are making some pretty broad generalizations,
and I just don't think it holds up.  Generally a
discussion degrades to the point where several
people go to far and make personal attacks.  I
reply to one or two -- but it is really meant for
everybody.  So while you might choose to believe
I am picking on Federationists, because that is
what I do, it couldn't be farther from the truth.

David Andrews, Moderator