[nfb-talk] [NFB-talk] Here We GoAgain: Home Makeover-blindcouple in OH

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Dec 11 05:11:22 UTC 2010

John:

It seems to me that you sometimes take what individuals say and act
like this is official NFB policy.  Just because somebody says it here
-- it doesn't necessarily mean that this our official policy.  I
agree that some people may not realize or understand that our
position has shifted, and is more nuanced than anyone is admitting.

You keep beating us with a nine year old protest -- give it up.

David Andrews