[nfb-talk] show of good faith

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Tue Dec 14 01:54:10 UTC 2010

John,

I subscribe to Michael Blumberg's philosophy regarding your view.  I will
absolutely defend your right to be wrong.  (grin).

Good debate is a good thing so long as we all recognize that feelings can
run deep.  No need for time off as far as I am concerned.  I think we have,
however, pushed this particular discussion as far as we can go without
further new information or ideas.

Merry Christmas,

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com