[nfb-talk] Michael Hingson Here is my Christmas newsletter designed to warm up any snow bound person

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Fri Dec 17 16:06:21 UTC 2010

Wow!  That is all you got?  There is a lot more than that.  Go read the
entire newsletter and then count your own blessings.

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com

designed to warm up any snow bound person

hi,

glad the man made it out but all i got from this supposed christmas well
wishes was a push to buy his book!

Bryan Schulz